Great Wisconsin summers begin with beautiful lawns and gardens. Planning ahead now with a lawn care professional will make you proud to show your attractive yard to families, friends, and neighbors this upcoming season.
Building a solid foundation in your soil will a produce a safe and natural lawn for babies and fur babies alike.
Call us at 262-207-4828 or fill out the form below to get a jump start to the perfect lawn for you.
Steps To Your Beautiful Summer Lawn
1. Have your soil analyzed in February, March or April at the latest
2. Discuss with your professional how your lawn will be used. ie picnics, bbq, kids, sports etc.
3. Review the results and discuss the strategy of how to repair or condition your lawn for summer use.
4. Create a calendar of scheduled visits.
5. Follow up discussion on how your lawn is doing and how to properly maintain your spring and summer grass.
7. Fertilize for next season.